The BeerBlast® Plus is available in (4) different models, each sized to handle a range of volume from a smaller restaurant or bar up to a large, mega sports bar or brewery. South-Tek Systems also offers the Stadium N2 GEN to accommodate ultra-large venues such as amphitheaters and stadiums.
New features on the BeerBlast® Plus - Mixed Gas Dispense System include:
- 75% less vibration - This feature allows for mounting the unit in more diverse areas within the back rooms of the establishment. It also increases the durability of the system which in turn increases the overall life of the unit.
- User enhancements - Internals are more user/maintenance friendly as are the outside connections and labels
- BlastOff™ - Leak Detection System - The patented BlastOff™ - Leak Detection System coupled with new integral flow/leak-rate meters have been added as a standard feature to the Plus series.
- Reduced install time and cost - All BeerBlast® Plus models are designed to require only (1) 28 gallon Nitrogen storage tank and now use a single IN/OUT Nitrogen line to reduce leak points.
- Internal component simplifications - including color-coded tubing, elimination of the AB switch, and a “Filter Changeout Schedule/Verification Label” in order to improve serviceability.
The BeerBlast® Plus series utilizes features to ultimately benefit the customer in as many ways as possible while also providing user and maintenance enhancements. Owners can enjoy high confidence in their draft beer system while reaping higher profits and serving a better quality draft beer.
Contact South-Tek Systems to inquire about our new BeerBlast® Plus - Mixed Gas Dispense System and see how your establishment can benefit: 888-526-6284.